Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chocolate Angel Pie (2 star)

17
11/13/11

I thought we needed to branch out a little bit and even though I don't think pudding in a shell is a "real" pie I gave in and decided to go with chocolate. This is a real easy pie to make and it really is good.

Chocolate Angel Pie

Shell: Graham Cracker Crust

Filling
2  - 4.25 oz Hershey Chocolate Bars with Almonds
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla



Whip cream with vanilla and set aside. Break up most of the chocolate bars into pieces and melt in microwave in a glass bowl. When chocolate is just lukewarm, fold into whipped cream and vanilla. Turn into shell and chill for two hours before serving. Grate remaining chocolate to garnish pie.

Natalie serving pie
Natalie and pie

2 comments:

  1. What? Who gave this pie only 2 stars? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on lace wigs I recently straighten the lace wig to wear it as a different look and I am even more in love with it. The texture of the human hair is still soft and I can run my hands through it without any tangles. Better then any brazilian hair uk I have purchased from other local beauty shops. Great quality and matches my hair perfectly. It feels lace wigs uk when I wash it or brush through it. I got my extensions today. I am really happy with my buy. You get what you pay for. I have used brazilian hair and by far these are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete